INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 2011 Turkey pics.....  (Read 264 times)

Offline 2hats

• Trad Bowhunter
2011 Turkey pics.....
« on: October 23, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »

I just had to put this up.It is not very often that this happens.It is the second turkey I've ever killed with a bow and the first from the ground.I shot this ole hen at 12 yds while sitting in a ground blind of limbs and bushes on our hunt this past week.Luck really was on my side when this afternoon came about.She ran about 30 yds and killed over,heck you would have thought I shot a big buck from the excitement I felt when I walked up on her.

Later
You do not realize now what I am doing,but later you will understand.Book of John
Bow list just keeps on growing and growing.....

Offline A.S.

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2011 Turkey pics.....
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 06:14:00 AM »
Now we know who the REAL hunter is!!

Congrats again buddy!!   :clapper:    :clapper:

Online Nook

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 09:19:00 AM »
Hey what kind of bird is that???  Congrats again Bud.  Good photography if-in I say so myself.  :biglaugh:
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Offline Peachey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 08:34:00 AM »
Good shootin Danny  :bigsmyl:  Getting a shot at one those things that dont see you first is almost impossible, at least for me its always been that way.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©