INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Traditional Elk Hunt  (Read 193 times)

Offline Chopper1

• Trad Bowhunter
Traditional Elk Hunt
« on: June 25, 2011, 09:49:00 AM »
Just wanted to let all you guys know that there will be another Traditional elk hunt this year put on by a bunch of fellows for our returning vets.  The hunt is open to anyone that wants to come. If you cannot make it, then sponser a vet. This is a non-guided hunt for one week the end of Aug.-first week of Sept. This is a great deal for first timers or veteran elk hunters. For more details you can reach me at mikestknstrg@aol.com.  No one makes any money here and the costs are minimal for food and lodging since the gentleman who started this lives in co. and just wanted to do something for our vets. This will be the 4th year and it is a great time along with a great hunt. You can read more about it on the LW under Colorado Traditional bowhunt. There is also a raffle going on with some nice bows,knives,etc. to assist in paying the costs for the vets, I think we have 6 coming so far along with other traditional bowhunters. You can contact me or Crossed Arrows on the LW if you are someone you know might be interested.

Offline Talondale

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Traditional Elk Hunt
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 09:17:00 AM »
Chopper1,
    Be sure to take pics and post a report back here when you get back.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©