INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: great time at STAR  (Read 219 times)

Offline chadt1

• Trad Bowhunter
great time at STAR
« on: June 08, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »
Just wanted to say thank you to the cool spring gang for making me and austin feel at home around the campground this weekend.. You guys are great and anybody should be envious of the friendship you guys share with one another.Me and Austin had a great chance to shot with Mr. Alton Hill and that was a treat, he's a great man I only wish I had half his knowledge about this wonderful sport of archery.Mr. Alton was patient with my son Austin and I really appreciate that and thats all he has talked about since we got home.To the guys at STAR this is one of the best shoots ive been to and thanks for the hospitality.I hope to see all of you in West Virginia.I sure hope danny brings his guitar so he can play us a tune.

Thanks Again,  Chad & Austin Tomlin  :archer:
Dixie Bowmen Archery Club Virginia Trophy Hunters
Blackwidow- PSAX Crossgrain 45@28
Fedora Xtrema- 45@28

Online Nook

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: great time at STAR
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:14:00 PM »
Enjoyed talking with you Chad.  Thanks for the turkey.  Very tasty... Your right. Mr. Hill is a treasure.  Not a bad shot either.  Hope you come to the overflow at ATAR.  I'm sure we'll have some more Cool Springs EATS for everyone to try out.  See you soon.  Jeff
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Offline A.S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
Chad, it was a great time indeed. Your boy Austin definately has the "fire". He is a champion in the making.  

See you at ATAR,

Allen

Offline 2hats

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 07:35:00 AM »
Thanks Chad for the kind words..That is just how we are..Down home..It was our pleasure to have you and Austin in camp with us.I personally can't get enough of the good times shared around camp,sitting behind a desk all day and manning phones gets old,but the sharing of stories at these shoots makes all that just disipates in the mists.....Man,I am already missing it..See ya'll at ATAR........  :wavey:
You do not realize now what I am doing,but later you will understand.Book of John
Bow list just keeps on growing and growing.....

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©