INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Anyone near Mobile/Baldwin Co.  (Read 1868 times)

Offline BearFinattic

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anyone near Mobile/Baldwin Co.
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2014, 09:03:00 AM »
Look in Balwin county for nice areas across the bay as far as retirement. Point Clear, Foley, Loxley, Summerdale, Daphne, etc... Im in extreme West Mobile almost to MS. Nice out this way too.

Whitetail, small game, turkeys, birds, etc... Wild Hogs are thick and getting thicker every day in both the Mobile Delta and most of the state.

Offline Tracker2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2014, 08:05:00 AM »
HEY guys! I am in Pensacola only about 45 min from Daphne!!

Offline Tracker2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »
Well disregard that post, I guess I already shared my location above ^^. My mistake

Offline Leefer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2014, 10:30:00 AM »
Hello. I live in Daphne and switched to trad a little over a year ago. It has really been a cool experience. I was in a club in Monroe County, but with kids in the picture, not enough time to justify the cost.  Would like to learn about the surrounding state lands and meet other trad enthusiasts if anyone has any info they wouldn't mind sharing.

Offline STL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2014, 06:56:00 AM »
BF: I am not a master bowyer by any stretch, but I've built some recurves (fiberglass) and a couple of bamboo and self-bows.  If I can help with anything let me know.  I am in Bay Minette.

Leefer: How old are your kids?  I've got an almost-12 year old boy and an 8 year old daughter.

I hunted Perdido WMA last year and saw way more hunters than deer.  I plan to try the delta more this year to get away from the crowds as well as to (hopefully) get on some hogs.

Offline Leefer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2014, 11:19:00 PM »
My son just turned two .  I'm praying that he will want to join me in the woods one day.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©