INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: TBOF 20th Year Celebration-State Championship Shoot Spring 2010  (Read 437 times)

Offline gregg dudley

• Trad Bowhunter
I know it is early, but this is going to be a big time...

TBOF's 20th year celebration will be in 2010. The anniversary is actually in the fall, but we will celebrate at our State Championship Shoot March 5-7, 2010. Expect great shooting, vendors, activities, banquet and entertainment!

Don Davis's announcement below should be the first of many exciting details...

Only 11 and a half more months! I can hardly wait. Make your plands to attend now!  

To those of you who are always saying, "I've got to get to that Florida shoot some day!" This IS going to be that day!

Gregg

Well, We are fortunate to have booked reknown bowhunter/writer Monte Browning  as our Saturday night banquet speaker.Many of you may know Monte from his writings that have appeared in Traditional Bowhunter Magazine. Monte does dozens of speaking engagements across the US and is always well received. He either holds or did hold the Pope and Young #1 brown bear (taken with a longbow  .) Monte has spent a lifetime hunting across the world and will share some of his more humorous moments afield with us. Monte is also well versed in heavy arrows, at times using fiberglass fish arrows for large/dangerous game. He may also do a seminar on that topic in the afternoon, time permitting.

We also will have a Friday night event with Mark Baker. I have received MANY positive comments about Mark's recent musical event and an encore performance has been requested  This time we may do a "campfire"  sing along  Friday night, with Mark performing his popular original music as well as some of his " spoof" music which is great. The man knows a great many songs and may even do a few requests.

All in all this is shaping up to be one of the premiere events in the US. DON'T MISS IT

--------------------
DonD
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©