INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Noob wants to shoot inside....  (Read 193 times)

Offline Drewed

• Trad Bowhunter
Noob wants to shoot inside....
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »
Well, with the snow on the ground and my basement off limits ( besides being to short ) I'm looking for a place to shoot inside this winter in S.E. Wisconsin ( Waukesha in particular )  I've been to Buck Rub in "Da 'Shaw" here, but they looked at me funny, and wondered how I could possibly shoot anything with that stick.  I'm look for a place to do a little target shooting, and also a place to find other Trad shooters for a little fun shooting / help!  I've recently gotten into archery ( last time was many moons ago in boy scouts.  Any help / sugestions would be great.  Leauge shooting?  Hmm.............

Offline longbow111

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Noob wants to shoot inside....
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »
Ojibwa Bowhunters in new berlin has a winter leauge (indoor-outdoor).We set five  4x4 block targets out right outside the clubhouse.They are set from 10 to 25 yards ,with foam 2-d animal targets.Start out at your first station shoot
 five arrows,pull them,score them and then step back into the heated clubhouse while the next flight of shooters shoots.you will shoot 25 arrows in all takes about an hour to shoot all the stations.Wend and Thursday nights(you can shoot any one of the two nights)Sarts at 7:00 pm. Cost is $5.00 a night and there is a party on the last night.Starts on Jan.9&10th. Last year on thurs.night it was almost all trad.shooters but its a good mix on wend.also.
There are not any teams, you shoot for your own score, if you want to score or if not you can just shoot for the fun of shooting.
Ojibwa Bowhunters 3445 S. Johnson Road
New Berlin. Wi.   More info,Mike (414)475-9640

Offline longbow111

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
Ojibwa Bowhunters 3045 s. Johnson Road
 sorry about that

Offline Drewed

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 10:29:00 PM »
Wow, that is less than 10 min from my home.  I think I will try to check that out.

Offline longbow111

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 08:01:00 PM »
Well did anybody shoot?,What did you think of our set up?.Snowed like crazy on thurs. night but we shot and had a blast anyway.

Offline GameMaster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
Racine Instictive Bowmen Indoor 3-d  Feb.2-3 Lots of traditional shooters. Shane

Offline UnderControl16

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »
Sweet! Ojibwa is only 9 minutes from my house i can't wait to go over there and check it out and maybe get some shooting in.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©