INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Ojibwa traditional shoot  (Read 225 times)

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
Ojibwa traditional shoot
« on: July 29, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »
Anyone going to this shoot?  I can't make it this year but have been in the past and it is a blast!  The Ojibwa Bowhunters have a great club, really nice grounds and course and a clubhouse with plenty of liquid refreshments. It is located near Milwaukee so should be within easy driving distance for lots of folks. I know they will have some novelties, some traditional equipment vendors and hopefully lots of shooters.  The shoot starts this coming saturday morning, Aug. 4 and goes all day saturday and sunday.  I know they have some outstanding shooters here as well so you better bring your "A" game...have fun!

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ojibwa traditional shoot
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:54:00 AM »
For more information, contact Mike Spitzer @ longbowmike@wi.rr.com or 414-475-9640 or at the Ojibwa clubhouse, 262-547-9592.

The course is well laid out, with a great variety of shots and all Rinehart targets.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »
Kevin, Is this an all traditional shoot?  I was at one of theirs this past spring, and you're right - it is a nice course and club.  I might be able to make Sunday....Have to check with The One Who Knows....
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
Yep, Joe, this is their all traditional shoot.  They have one in the spring each year as well.  Wish I could make it, it will be a great time.  No bugs either!

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
So, besides hot, how was the shoot?

Offline mike p

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
I have to say what a great club. They always have a well groomed course with very few to no bugs. All the targets were in great shape. The hospitality Is always #1. Some really neet fun shoots. very well marked for all shooters includind the cadets. my hats off to a great club and course cant wait till next year. Some shoots were a little far but thats the challenge. thanks again guys big mike from waupun.
ARCHERY is a way of life!!! If you hate someone give them a traditional bow and they will spend money for years !!!!!!

Offline mike p

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »
does anyone know results from the shoot? thank you.
ARCHERY is a way of life!!! If you hate someone give them a traditional bow and they will spend money for years !!!!!!

Offline longbow111

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
Mike, I will find out at leauges on wendsday and post them here for ya!Thank's

Offline longbow111

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »
Results, were sent out to all shooters this week.Thanks to everyone for stopping out!!.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©