INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Welcome to the WTA Forum!  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Welcome to the WTA Forum!
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
Thanks to Terry Green our WTA Trad Gang forum is up and running!  We will try to use this as another form of communicating with our membership about up and coming activities of the club.  
I hope to see WTA members stopping in frequently, and if you have anything to share be sure to jump in!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Online lt-m-grow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Welcome to the WTA Forum!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
Congrats Whip.  Is this forum for WTA only?

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
Hello fellow Cheeseheads, from a transplanted F.I.B...
Mount Horeb, that brings back memories...we played you guys in sports in high school.  I went to Black Hawk HS, lived in Gratiot.  
Welcome to the Tradgang!

Offline matthewp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »
I think this forum was a great idea. I am a new member of WTA, and I look forward to this new forum.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »
This forum is set up for Wisconsin Traditional Archers to use to get our information out, but I'm sure everyone is welcome!  Naturally, we'd love to also have you join as a member of WTA.  I will start a seperate thread to give information about our memberships and how to join if you are interested.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 11:24:00 PM »
This is wonderful! Great to have the WTA a part of my favorite Trad site and also as a member of WTA, I will be letting others know about this....Thanks also to you Terry for your dedication and hard work involved and everyone else involved to be able to have this opportunity and privelege.  :)    :thumbsup:      Shell

Offline BillW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »
WTA member here. glad to see this on TG.
Bill
Aim Small

Online Orion

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
Thanks for taking the initiative Joe.  Nice to see the org on this site.

Offline GameMaster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 08:06:00 AM »
Hello everyone! Shane Hill here and I'm very excited about this message board, A great way to get other idea's from WTA members and others. I support the WTA, WBH, National Archery Schools Program and my club the Racine Instinctive Bowmen.

Offline droptine59

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
Married a Gal from Kenosha, we live in western maryland. Nice plcae, but getting crowded. love Wisconsin, Want to eventually move us back there. We are huge packers fans

Offline dbllunger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
Anyone from the laCrosse area?  I'm dying over here.  Hate shooting by myself.  I heard about a shoot in Sparta one night during the week.  Anyone know about it?  Eric Seeger

Offline yeager

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 07:30:00 PM »
Whip,

Kudos to you and Terry Green.  Fantastic site; I'm sure it will get alot of use.  And if any of you WTA members ever happen to be in the Lake Geneva area, stop by Big Foot Archers and say hello!!!!

Bob
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Wisconsin Bowhunter Assoc lifetime member
P&Y Club, Official Measurer

Offline GameMaster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »
Back from the WTA banguet, my wife and I had a great time! The WTA did a great job! Fred Eichlor from Easton Bowhunting was the guest speaker and I'd say he is the best that I have ever heard so far.

Offline schlaggerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
I agree the banquet was a blast again this year. Many thanks to Jim Frank and the banquet committee for doing a super job. All of us need to keep our ears open for prizes for next year's prizes. It looks like we already have a Colorado antelope hunt for two donated. One hunter goes free and one pays full price, you just divide the cost between two hunters and they go on a great antelope hunt for half price. Make plans with a buddy to bid on this hunt at next year's banquet. Good to see all of you there, Dale A. Klug

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2006, 09:38:00 AM »
When is the 2007 WTA banquet?  And where?

Offline Jim Rocole

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »
Kevin,
I believe there is information on the banquet on  www.wistradarchers.com.  I think it is in March in WI Rapids.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
Hmmm.... Jim, when I click on the link in your post I got something about the site being under construction.  But this seems to work - not sure what the difference is other than the http part.

http://www.wistradarchers.com/  

Anyway, the banquet will be in Wisconsin Dells on March 17th, 2007.  The banquet committee has been lining up a great schedule, and this one promises to be the best yet. Hope to see you all there!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »
Thanks, Jim.  I see it now that I actually look for it.  I will try to make it for the banquet.  All depends on when my state (United Bowhunters of Illinois) banquet is, and also the PBS Council meeting in Pittsburgh, PA.  Hopefully it will all be on different weekends.

Offline Notso

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »
I am new to Trad Gang site, but not to traditional gear. I am 54, have hunted with a recurve all my life and recently switched to a Deathwish longbow! I live in SW Wisconsin (Richland Center). Looking forward to meeting up with some fellow traditional archers.

Offline RGK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 11:21:00 PM »
Checking in. I'm a new member of WTA. Right Whip?
Member: WI Bowhunters Association
Member: WI Traditional Archers
Member: American Broadhead Collectors Club
Member: Sherwood Forest Bowmen

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©