INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: trad hunters boot hill  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Keener

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: trad hunters boot hill
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
I'm really hoping I won't die.
I'd rather meet the Lord in the air!

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2006, 10:56:00 PM »
Here lies RC, A good husband , Dad ,Granddad and servant of Christ.

Offline Mark U

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »
Ferret's will be " We told him to take TWO arra's for buff, now what's his wife gonna do with his stuff?"

I'm gonna get cooked.  Mabe I'll get on Google Earth  and plant all the waypoints for ash dispersal.  Cover three or four continents.  Pay for it with my last check.  It'll bounce.
So don't wait until you retire to go hunting and fishing.  Don't even wait for your annual vacation.  Go at every opportunity.  Things that appear urgent at the moment may, in the long run, turn out to be far less so.

Ted Trueblood

Offline Walkingstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2006, 01:41:00 AM »
JC............mine like yours exactly but children in place  of sons for it was those things I lived for and cherished most....lastly a hunter or an archer..................Mac~
" I always hunt with two other companions even though I mostly hunt alone - God and my dad."
God's love is like an ocean..one can see the beginning but not the end.

Offline UKarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2006, 02:35:00 AM »
I like the one Lord Baden Powell has on his. It's a circle of stones with a single stone in the centre....the Scout tracking sign for 'Gone Home'.

Offline turkey63

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2006, 03:53:00 AM »
I'm going to be cremated and have my family sprinkle my ashes into a wild brook trout stream here in north central Pa, although I love the high mountains of Colorado, being scattered closer to home I hope my grand children will remember Pop when they bring their children to fish for the beautiful natives that live here. I had a bow made by Mike Treadway, inscribed on it Sweet Memories, that sums it up for me.

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »
would like to be cremated as well and be speard above the beautifull mountains that i hunt and wander. if it were to be a grave stone then i would have the 2 words that describe me and the Adirondacks, " FOREVER WILD "
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2006, 09:20:00 AM »
Nice, Kenny. It's cremation for the wife and I also - after they have harvested any tiny bit of us that might conceivably be of any value to any living person or project (make sure you let your stand on that be known). Then I don't really care what they do with the ashes, as I'll be long gone from them - that's more for those remaining anyway so let them decide what to do with them. Fertilizing a Rose bush or two would be nice.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Online Ron LaClair

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
In the story of Robin Hood, he rose from his sick bed before he died and shot an arrow out the window, requesting that he be buried where the arrow landed.

That's kinda cool but I don't think McDonalds would go along with me being buried in their parking lot under their Golden Arches.   "[laffsmyl]"

We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©