INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Inspiration  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Gray Buffalo

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Inspiration
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »
Guru
Glad you are doing good.
Love that boy and teach him all you know remembering you will get to start over in 20 or so years with Grandkids.
I try not to let my mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2003, 12:20:00 PM »
Thanks again to all. Take Care, Curt }----->
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Canyon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2003, 02:31:00 PM »
Curt,
Great photo's!! Although my situation was different some things are the same. At the moment I was shot it was my children who gave me the inspiration to fight back to survive. It was also my children who provided the humor to laugh when the recovery was at its toughest. Years later they still inspire me to fight the good fight. One of the things I wish I would have done is to write down all the little things they did during those trying times so as they grew I could share how important they were to me.
A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight;nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety;is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free,unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Offline Jim Stewart

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »
What a fine lookin' young man!    :thumbsup:    Enjoy those "younger years" to their fullest...  Glad you're doin' ok too!
Jim

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©