INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Maddog Archery Prarie Predator  (Read 1100 times)

Online CRM_95

• Trad Bowhunter
Maddog Archery Prarie Predator
« on: June 14, 2016, 02:09:00 PM »
I've been wanting to try a longbow for a while now. I'm new to traditional archery and had gotten a Samick Sage as a starter bow. I really liked it, and had gotten to the point after months of practice that I was shooting good and felt comfortable with it.

Then a 62'' Prarie Predator in LH popped up in the classifieds. I watched it a few days, read some reviews, and decided to get with Mike. He is a really nice guy, was very helpful and answered all my questions so I pulled the trigger.

It got here yesterday. I was a little apprehensive about switching at this point since bowseason will be here before we know it. But I strung it up, took a few shots and was shooting decent groups fairly quickly. I'm 100% confident with a few more days I'll be shooting just as good or better than I was with my Samick, and this bow is so much nicer!!

It's super light, but still shoots fast and has plenty of power. The grip is different but I like it and am adjusting fairly quickly. So far I'm loving it, and plan to buy another in the 50-55lb range in the Mountaineer model sometime this winter when I'm ready to move up in draw weight a little. Here's a few pics.

Offline Ruby

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Maddog Archery Prarie Predator
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 05:49:00 AM »
Your bow is nice. Thank you.
My name is  Lama Yammine.
Hope this link can help you find the  best recurve bow for price   :archer2:  
Thanks for visit my site.

Offline Chad4372

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 10:33:00 AM »
Thats a real nice bow. Been thinking about getting one myself.  Used LH bows are sometines hard to find.
Chad
Bear Kodiak Hunter

Offline abbatoys

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 08:27:00 PM »
That is a very nice looking bow. I have had 2 of them and they are very light in the hand and shoot real nice too....Congrats
62" Thunderstick Moab  52lb @ 28"
60" Bear Takedown 45lb @ 28"
60" Bear 59'er 45lb @ 28"

Offline Longtoke

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 07:26:00 PM »
I love my maddog, hard shooters and very light in the hand.  A no fuss weapon, clean and simple.
Pika t/d 54"
Mountain Monarch 60"
Black Hunter 60"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©