INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: McBroom string follow Long Bow  (Read 344 times)

Offline Producer

• Trad Bowhunter
McBroom string follow Long Bow
« on: April 25, 2015, 06:09:00 PM »
I got my new long bow this morning from Brian McBroom and here is what I can tell you about it. It is a 56 lb 66" model and it is near perfection. The first thing I noticed besides how beautiful she is was how little she weighed. The next thing I noticed when I loosed the first arrow was that if was almost silent. The sound of the arrow hitting the bale of straw 18 yards done field was more audible. It was fast and flat shooting. So much so that I had to put a couple old carpets between the two bales of hay to prevent the arrows from burying the fletching. There is no such thing as shock or vibration with this bow. It is simply amazing and I will never part with it. I am already planing my next McBroom bow; perhaps a re-curve or another long bow. It is a hard decision.

"   /us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=3n4jfb5k1viqb
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Offline woodyt

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: McBroom string follow Long Bow
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 10:22:00 AM »
Brian makes a very sweet bow for sure, congrats on your new longbow. You just can't do any better than a bow from Brian McBroom. Its nice having guys like Brian here on the Trad.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©