INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: MCBROOM LONGBOWS  (Read 342 times)

Offline MOUNTAIN RJ

• Trad Bowhunter
MCBROOM LONGBOWS
« on: February 09, 2015, 12:37:00 PM »
IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS HAVE ORDERED 2 MCBROOM LONGBOWS THE FIRST WAS A BAMBOO STRING FOLLOW 66 INCHES @ 60LBS
I TOOK IT TO AN INDOOR RANGE THE FIRST TIME WITHOUT EVEN SETTING IT UP - NO STRING SILENCERS, NOCK POINT ETC. THE FIRST COMMENT I GOT WAS "MAN THAT THING IS QUIET" AND YES IT WAS - I SHOT 60 ARROWS AND ONLY MISSED THE PAPER A COUPLE OF TIMES AND WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY IT SHOT - NEXT I DECIDED TO ORDER A LOWER POUNDAGE DUE TO A PREVIOUS SHOULDER INJURY - BRIAN AND I TALKED QUITE A BIT AND WE CAME UP WITH THE SAME 66 INCHES STRING FOLLOW @ 52LBS
WELL THERE IS A LONG STORY BEHIND THIS - ANYWAY IT ARRIVES AND IS THE ABSOLUTE SMOOTHEST THING I HAVE EVER DRAWN - WOW - BEAUTIFUL GRAIN TO LOOK AT AND INCREDIBLY SMOOTH - I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO SHOOT IT - I WILL ADD A REVIEW AFTER - THIS GUY WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO GET YOU THE BOW YOU WANT AND BACK THEM UP 100% UNLIKE SOME CUSTOM BOWYERS OUT THERE - BE BACK SOON
HUNT YOUR BEST - DON'T TRY TO BE LIKE THE REST - MOUNTAIN RJ

Offline Producer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: MCBROOM LONGBOWS
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 06:33:00 PM »
I just ordered a McBroom longbow and I can't wait to get it. I live only a 30 minute drive from him so I got to shoot several of his bows. They all were beautifully crated, quite and smooth.
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©