INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bearbowman Strings  (Read 378 times)

Offline Bah73

• Trad Bowhunter
Bearbowman Strings
« on: June 16, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
Hi everyone. Has anyone else had bad dealings with this guy? I ordered 2 strings off him 6 months ago and still have not received them. I sent him several ignored emails with the occasional "there on there way" reply but nothing has come. Sent him a please refund my money email 4 days ago and no reply.  Very disapointing.    :dunno:

Offline DaddyPaul

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bearbowman Strings
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »
2 great dealngs with him in past 2 months.

Offline bearbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 12:23:00 PM »
Everything Bill has posted here is perfectly true. Well he is off of month on the order placement but
after 5 months thats kind of immaterial. This is what happens when you try to work off of your emails
on your cell phone and after a month they get deleted. I did initially overlook Bill's order and
after a month and a half he emailed me and I did tell I had overlooked the order and I would get to
them soon.......working off of my phone again. Anyways Bill did email me a few days ago and I was finishing
up two orders of over 160 strings and was trying to get those done then make his strings and reply to him
but he posted first. I would have done the same thing. The situation will be rectified in the next day or two.
I may have stated that I "planned" to mail the strings which I did plan to do but I do not think that I
stated the strings were mailed. I have a few more orders that are also behind. I intend to
catch up this week.

Offline TSHOOTER

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 09:08:00 AM »
I've been pleased with his strings and service.
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have life.  (1 John 5:12)

PBS
TGMM Family of the Bow
P&Y
Comptons

Online David Mitchell

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 04:18:00 PM »
Nothing but satisfactory results with Steve.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Offline Jack Whitmire Jr

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »
Same here Steve is a stand up guy , he will make it right .
Tolerance is a virtue of a man without any  Morals- unknown author

Offline Ranman42

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 10:45:00 PM »
I have ordered from him, and have had no problems. Makes a great string.

Offline Augustinus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 11:05:00 AM »
I've had a similar experience to that of Bah73. I placed my order back in November.  I've followed up with emails and have not heard back.  A response would be nice.  Just let me know the status. That's alm I'm looking for.
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. / For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." - Shakespeare's Henry V

Online Stump73

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 09:16:00 PM »
Bought a couple of strings from him. He was very helpful and made some great strings.
BigJim thunderchild 54" 52# @ 28"

Offline Msturm

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 01:11:00 AM »
I have a couple of his strings. They came pretty fast and look great. They shoot well too!
Stalker Coyote FXT Long bow 49#

Aloha!

Offline johnnyrazorhead

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 10:39:00 AM »
I've known Steve for several years and he's a stand up guy. Sometimes a little slow in responding back but after several dealings and many strings later(all top shelf) I have come to understand that like a lot of us here on Tradgang,we have a life outside of our traditional bow hunting  hobby and sometime bite off more than we can chew. But Steve has always made things right and I personally am willing to be a little more patient on waiting for one of his high quality strings as I know I will be pleased. Not trying to sugarcoat anything ,just telling my experience with Steve in the past.
 On another note,was interested in a bow that Steve said he had for sale awhile ago but after quite some time I never heard anything. Then I get a message one day that he finally located the bow,he had been looking for it and couldn't find I anywhere. Finally located it under a bed or a pile of bows or something like that. Said he knew it was around someplace. I had to chuckle because that happens to me all the time. So much stuff it's easy to forget where you put it sometimes. I'm still looking for a poster I know I have but cannot for the life of me remember where I put it so I wouldn't forget where I put it.
 Stevens alright,you'll get your strings.   John

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©