INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: GPS protection  (Read 235 times)

Offline centaur

• Trad Bowhunter
GPS protection
« on: June 07, 2014, 09:47:00 AM »
On my recent bear hunt, my Garmin Oregon suffered a fatal blow; got smashed while in transit. Upon looking at a solution for my new gps, I found an outfit called GizzmoVest, and ordered one to fit the replacement gps. This thing looks really stout and functional, and seems to be great protection for the unit while maintaining full use of the gps. My new gps has a camera, and the vest has an opening that allows pictures while the unit is enclosed and protected.
For those who use gps devices, this outfit might be one to consider. They make a bunch of versions for many gps units, the price is not terrible, and they are even made in the USA. Just a heads up for those of us who take gps outfits on hard usage trips.

If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Offline ARCHER2

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: GPS protection
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:04:00 PM »
Pretty neat! Thanks for the tip.
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Online Bill Turner

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: GPS protection
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »
I own one of those. Great piece of equipment. Offers great protection for my Garmin 450T GPS. Like Centaur I highly recommend.    :thumbsup:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©