INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Eagles Flight Archery  (Read 437 times)

Offline bentpole

• Trad Bowhunter
Eagles Flight Archery
« on: September 23, 2007, 08:19:00 AM »
Folks I just wanted to drop a line about another great Trad Gang sponsor here. I needed a quiver for a small bow I own. Well all the quivers I own didn't fit the bow or looked stupid on the bow[too big]I went on the web site looked around and gave Don and Karen a call. I told Don my problem and we nailed it down to a four arrow hood with a three arrow holder. Perfect it came in Friday and I put it on the bow fits like it grew there and it holds three of my carbons with 220 grain Muzzy Phantoms with three 5 1/2"  shield cuts perfect, feathers don't touch . My kind of quiver. I ordered the new color[sienna] he has and it matches the BOO limbs perfect on the bow.Quality, great service, great price, and I received it in less than a week.

Offline jesse cales

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Eagles Flight Archery
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 07:50:00 PM »
all i use now is don's eagles flight quiver.
my favorite,by far.i've talkes to don at a few shoots.he's a great guy.

Offline BRITTMAN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »
Don is a class act  , A+ guy to do business with .

Mike
" Live long and prosper "

Offline Golden Hawk

• Associate Sponsor
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
Don Makes one heck of a good quiver. I just ordered two more. Great gut to deal with also. Many thanks for a Great product Don!
LeRoy

Charter member of TBJA (Trad Bow Junkies of America)

Offline Ron Roehrick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »
The are as nice as people as you will find, great service and customer satisfaction is there priority. I have bought several quivers and they are tops.

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »
I've got 3...and they are about all I use now when I go with a bow quiver...which I do most of the time.
tarz@tradgang.com

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

' An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to execution' - Me

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 04:57:00 AM »
I bought one for me son's bow and used one on Miss Faith at Shawn's bunny hunt...great product!  I just traded for one for myself....
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Online 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »
Hi Guys, Thanks for the recommendations for the EFA bowquivers. You are the advertising for our products and we appreciate it when you tell others about your opinions of our bowquivers. We also like to hear your ideas for the next generation of products, and we place a lot of importence on your suggestions

We are in the process of updating our website and need some photos. If you have any with one of our quivers, and would like to share, we would be most appreciative.
Thanks, 2fletch

Offline LCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »
Don is a class act and he makes a good bow quiver. Don's quivers are very functional, light and durable. Not to mention appealing to look at he is always making something special for someone. That kind of personal service is hard to come by these days. You won't find a better quiver anywhere or better service.LCH

Offline the longbowkid

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »
I prefer kanati quivers all the way. they are super tough, great quality, and not to mention pretty. the service from John is unbeatable. these quivers are a must have for longbow and recurve shooters, highly reccomend them
visit his site at  www.kanatiquivers.com
made by John Dill owner of Aneewakee archery
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
  -John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Online 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »
Thanks Lee for the compliment. It's always a pleasure to see you guys. Nick sure has improved since the first time you came here to shoot. He is going to be someone to beat.

Luke, you are something else.

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »
Bought an Eagle Flight last month for one of my longbows...love it.
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 07:17:00 AM »
Still using mine pretty much exclusively when I use a bow quiver, ...which is most of the time.
tarz@tradgang.com

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

' An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to execution' - Me

Offline Steve B.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 08:08:00 PM »
I have two and will get a third for my new bow.  

On a modern trad bow I wouldn't care, but on my selfbows I don't like the velcro straps, which are necessary for varying limb widths, so I replaced them with leather straps and snaps for a more primitive look.  Now they are ideal.

Offline LCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »
I got one of Don's new quivers for my Hoot's longbow and boy let me tell you it works great. It adds just the right amount of weight (not much) it doesn't effect my  shooting at all. The new grip system holds very securely. There is no way you can wrong purchasing one of these. Great looks and very functional.LCH

Offline traditionalman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »
I bought an arm guard for my brother from them and the service was graet. I wanted to have his name put on the guard and they tried everything to find someone to do that for me. But at last no one could be found who makes an armguard with custom engraving.
Gary King

Online 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 09:15:00 AM »
We have added a 5 arrow bow quiver to our line. It is available in Cherokee, Navajo, and Navajo X hood styles. This is a quiver that several of you had asked for.

Also, we have a newly designed tab for 3 under and split finger shooters. It is mostly based on a tab used by Lenny Rock, so we will name them the "Rocktabs". However, they do have some extra features. These will be available in both slink and cordovan leather. I have been using the 3 under slink (unborn calf) tab for several months now and it's all that I could want in a tab. It's convenent,rotates quickly to back side of hand to allow pulling of arrows, carries well in your pocket, and helps to get the same string grip each time. Most importantly though is that the slink material is very slick, allowing for a smooth and consistentant release. (Thanks Lenny for the idea.)

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and support. We welcome your comments, and base our search for new products on your suggestions.

Offline bearsfeet

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 10:29:00 PM »
Just got one of these the other day. Great craftmansship! works great and is so light wieght compared to others I have tried. I plan on using these quivers for a long time to come.
The one I got was the snakeskin with the totem. great design!
Levi Bedortha

Online 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 05:49:00 PM »
Was just looking back at some of these older reviews. You guys are great. Thanks!  :archer2:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©