INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Muck Boots Woody Armor  (Read 558 times)

Offline JBiorn

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Muck Boots Woody Armor
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »
I bought a pair of Muck boots last fall for work. It was COLD last December(-10 or so in the mornings), and these boots were nice and warm--even warmer than my Mountaineers.

I couldn't imagine being without them.

Jeff

Offline Al Dente

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
They are indeed everything the manufacturer says about them.  Very comfortable, even with the added snakebite protection, easy on, easy off, warm, waterproof, good support, etc...
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Online Bill Turner

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »
The only problem I have is finding a retailer in North Texas (Dallas/Ft. Worth area) that carry the Muck Boot. Can't make myself order without trying on.

Offline JBiorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »
Bill, they fit and wear a lot like tennie shoes. I would be happy to get a pair sent to you..

Jeff

Offline Chris O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2007, 10:15:00 AM »
I've been looking at these boots for a while now. Has anyone tried both the woody max and the woody max armors. I like the armors but thought that they might be stiffer walking in due to the rubber going all the way up. As far as I know theres no retail stores around that carry them.

Offline JBiorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »
I haven't ever worn the armor ones---but the all-neoprene ones(Iwear them clear to my knee)are tough and COMFY. Did I mention warm?

Jeff

Offline Chris O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 12:38:00 AM »
thanks for the reply. I think im going to go with the woody max. they should fit the bill plus I don't often have problems with snakes on long island.

Offline Jodi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
Well, I bought a pair of Muck boots. They are the chore boot model. I wanted something to wear during the warm months. I used them over the weekend to take my sons turkey hunting during a very wet and muddy youth season. I have to say I'm very impressed. My feet stayed bone dry and they were very comfortable. I think I'll look into buying the woody max for my father. Every deer season I watch him struggle tying his boots. They are very easy to put on & take off.
Jodi Morgan

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©