INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 3 rivers  (Read 2085 times)

Offline wallybowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 3 rivers
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2014, 11:46:00 PM »
Great people to deal with but a lot of their prices are too pricey. Two examples:6 Howard Hill heads for $49.99, $72 for 12 from Howard Hill archery;G Fred Asbell Osage handle knife/armguard $123.99, same product from Fred $95.95. HHA and Asbell are both great to deal with so why pay more?
In the wind he's still alive

Offline sheepdogreno

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2014, 11:14:00 PM »
I've had only good experiences from them..
I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Tradtech Titan 2 is my go to platform

Offline Danvil

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2014, 07:59:00 PM »
The only thing I don't like about vendors that charge shipping based on the price of the product is that it has no relationship to the weight and therefore the cost of shipping the product that I have ordered. I would much rather pay the price of shipping and a reasonable handling cost than a shipping price based on a 1 lb item that costs $80. vs a 5 lb item that costs $30. It just sticks in my craw, when vendors charge shipping in this way.
Dan

Offline Cecil

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2014, 01:29:00 AM »
I bought a Das Dalaa when I got it out of the box the finish was bubbled up on the limbs. I called them and sent them some pics, they agreed that it should have never been shipped. they said it wouldnt hurt the shooting of them. I told them it would be aright if it didnt flake. but after I shot it it did flake. I called them they said send them back and they would replace them. after they got them they said they didnt have any in stock that they would send them and have them refinish and I said okay. when I got them back they had sand marks in them. I put them on my bow and pulled them back and they bubbled up again. I called and sent them pics. and they said to send them back and they would send me some new ones when they got them instock. and I told them that I would shoot them and they could send me some when they got them in. they sent me a new set and I sent the bad ones back. they paid for shipping the first time and I paid for it the second time. I will never buy anything from them again.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©