INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 3 rivers  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Jack Whitmire Jr

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 3 rivers
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2009, 09:33:00 PM »
Customer service and knowledge is great.

Shipping is outragoues , will not ever order from them again . Tried to work it out with the owner he wouldn't hear of it. Yes I should've asked shipping charges before odering a tab, but over $10 shipping for a tab is crazy.

Jack
Tolerance is a virtue of a man without any  Morals- unknown author

Offline Paul WA

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 03:07:00 PM »
I dont even know where the closest Trad shop is near me, I would guess Buckley (Northwest Archery 60 mi) so I dont mind their shipping rates. What I do mind is placing an order a week ago yesterday and its not here yet. If Lost Nation Larry had 4" feathers on his website 3Rivers would not have gotten the order. This is the second time I have had to wait over a week for one of their orders...Paul Rainha
"I'm a trophy hunter till something else comes along"

Offline jfreeman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2009, 09:18:00 AM »
3rivers has been great for me!!!!  Costomer service is the best I have found so far!  I did order arrows and one of the nocks was on backwards but that is a easy fix.  I like the fact that its traditional only company and no training wheels (compounds).

Offline Talco

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »
I will say that 3rivers do a top notch job on their orders as far as shipping. With the prices they charge we should expect nothing else.
2nd day air 3Rivers cost me 55.00.
2nd day air Lancaster Archery 19.57

Returned a Das riser that i still feel was defective to 3 Rivers but was not refunded the shipping cost to me or the return cost.Total of 78.80.

3 Rivers has seen the last of my money.Hope that it was worth it to them.

Offline Harperclan7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 01:14:00 PM »
I have made multiple purchases through 3 rivers archery. With that being said their service is top notch above the standard, their shipping was the fastest of any company I have ever used, and the products have always come in perfect shape. I love this company if I wasn't on active duty military I would apply to work there. I look foward to ordering more equipment from 3 rivers as soon as I possily can.
God, Family, Country

Offline stickbow2442

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 03:48:00 PM »
I have bought two bows from 3Rivers many arrows and a number of other things. And I have to say they are great! I did read where they made a mistake but who does not? They have been great with my orders. I am sure if I ever had a problem they would fix it. Thank you 3Rivers !
Robert
Michigan Longbow Association
----------------------------

Offline flatsboat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
If the order I placed last Friday comes tomorrow I'll say their great. If not they may suck, I'm running low on arrow building supplies.

Offline wahoo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »
I buy everything from 3riv and had my friends do the same. Just this last yr it seems the stuff I order is not what I get? I am talking about shafts, I order 5/16 and they come 11/32 my friends order 11/32 and they come 23/64 I don't tell my friends and they don't know but because I am building the shafts it's a pain for me because I need to make sure I have the right size pts and knocks no big deal just a pain. I also notice that it takes a longer time to receive product. I called them on shaft size and they were nice enough to return my e-mail but really did not make good on the shafts. I am not dissing them and have enjoyed doing business with them but I might be looking for a new shaft provider. The last shafts I received were in Aug so I still feel the shaft size is not true to what I order.They still are one of the best shops for ordering our traditional needs.

Offline Jaiverri

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2009, 12:45:00 PM »
Be aware of the rating systems for the products they sell. I have tried to post without success a description of the performance of the Wensell Woodsman after some friends and myself first shot them in the US and africa, and recently of the WW elite after I hunted with it in Africa,(they will not accept negative comments). Most of the Wensell Woodsman that have hit heavy bone on deer and larger animals have bent or the blades have collapsed. The Elite had a total structural failure after hitting the offside shoulder of a mature bull gemsbock: two blades and the ferrule broke and the broadhead turned about 25 degrees in relation to the shaft. The bow was a black widow of 60#, 600 grain arrow with 21% FOC, tuned perfectly. Hit at 21 yards quartering away; arrow hit heavy sholuder bone at an angle and almost exploded on impact. Need some help to post pictures.
Jaime

Offline steve wasson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2009, 09:52:00 AM »
Isn't the Wensell Woodsman their bread and butter? I hope you're not being censored.  That would be disasterous is the archery world.  They should listen to you and scrutinize the product and demand better from the supplier.

Steve
steve wasson

Offline chris arrington

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2009, 01:49:00 PM »
I've placed several orders to 3 Rivers over the past few years. Always fast shipping, well packed merchandise and good prices. I hope that they continue to prosper in these tough times

Offline 3R Shooter

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
Jaime,

You replied in an e-mail to us, but we have no record of you submitting an actual review. In the e-mail you received from us you hit "reply" button instead of clicking on the link that would take you to the review process.

As we do not censor reviews. As long as a person follows the rules when submitting, the review goes live.
I work for 3Rivers Archery as Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
 www.3RiversArchery.com

Offline flatsboat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 05:03:00 PM »
looking backk at my smart ass comment on the 7th. My order came that afternoon. So as always they do great by me. Never pay too much attention to prices. Usual  order runs 50-100 bucks , even if it's 10% more I would have their quick service.

Offline Harperclan7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »
3 rivers is hands down one of the best archery suppliers I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Fast accurate, and experts at traditional archery. I am currently ending my 9 years of service with the military and if I could get a job working with the fine individuals of 3 rivers archery I would move in a heart beat. The company takes great pride in customer service and it shows!
God, Family, Country

Offline Lamey

• Associate Sponsor
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2009, 07:28:00 AM »
IF I could have actually placed my order im sure it would have been great.

Called, got the automated phone system,  started to place my order, was put on hold... for way to long.  Needless to say my order wasnt placed/processed.

1- I cant stand automated phone systems, but understand in the retail environment they are the "norm".

2- Once I do get a live person to take my order,  I dont want to be put on "hold",  at least not long enough for me to lose patience and end the call/order.

Hopefully this wont be read as "bashing"  3-Rivers, as im not, just relating my first (and so far only) experience.  Should be seen as a bit of constructive criticism.

Offline Frenchy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2009, 07:58:00 AM »
Website easy to shop, great service, everything is perfect.

Thumbs-up    :thumbsup:

Offline Tsalagi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »
Ok, I need to chime in here. I've ordered from Three Rivers since it was Steve Ferree (I think that was his name) running it. I've always gotten good service from them. One time, I got some bad shafts but they took care of the problem and then some.

I have no choice but to order my supplies because no one within a hundred mile radius here carries wood shafts, or glue-on points...or anything besides SuperX-TremeBuckBlasterTurboElkWhackerUnobtaniumRiser compound bows and coal-fired arrows, excuse me, carbon arrows. So, I'm glad there's a place like Three Rivers where I can get everything at once and don't have to order one thing one place and then other stuff from another.

No place is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Three Rivers prices are competitive and better than many other places. And they don't have every single thing. I have to go elsewhere to get ash arrow shafts, for example. But that's fine. I've been happy with everything I've ordered from Three Rivers. In fact, I need to place an order with them soon.
Heads Carolina, Tails California...somewhere greener...somewhere warmer...or something soon to that effect...

Offline shakeyslim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2009, 08:35:00 PM »
3 rivers has been great to deal with for me
a hippie taught me to hunt
i left 1971 way back in 1971

Offline HARRO64

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »
Yep gotta say 3 rivers are number 1 when I put an order in and I come from OZ it takes 4 days 5 at worst.
GO HARD OR GO HOME

Offline kestimator

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
My luck has been very good with 3R.  Their shipping gets to me much faster than promised.  So far the products have been as advertised or better.  I give them very high marks!!!
Have a nice day!
Kevin

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©