INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 3 rivers  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Hawk1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 3 rivers
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »
Do any of you have experience with 3-Rivers Diamond Series Tomahawk bows?  Everything I have ordered from them in the past has been of excellent quality so I was wondering about their bows.

Offline cashhere

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »
Just got a Diamond SS 58" one piece bow from 3 Rivers absolutely the finest I think I have owned, honest. Shawn is who I dealt with,courteous very helpful.

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
I'm a huge fan of 3 rivers! I have ordered most of my trad equiptment from them.  Every order I placed had been received in no more than 3 or 4 days.

-Charlie

Offline Sticks2117

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
I LOVE THEM I ordered things from another company and the whole order was incorrect and when I called I was very apologetic and I never got the stuff I ordered she told me to send it back they credited my card. I ordered the stuff from 3 rivers without    a hitch. I order stuff this time of year it seems like every 2 weeks I have never had a problem with shipping or quality. "GREAT" company!!!!   :clapper:
Big Jims Thunderchild 53# @ 26"
Zbow Z58 TD hunter 55# @ 27" (RIP)
Ferguson Patriot by Bear 55#@28
Ferguson Redhawk 66" 60# @ 28
GN Critter Gitter 60#@28
LM North American Hunting Club
Wisconsin Bowhunters Member
NRA Member

Offline kirkwhitehead

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »
I have found them to be falling off over the last 6 years or so. bought my first bow from them( some smart mouth kid) the bow was okay but not worth half of what they charged me. and from there I have had order mix up after order mix up. I get tired of flipping the S&H and gas money to make right something they did. Just ordered some Stos and a string from Kustom King. I am sure they will screw me too, sooner or later, but 3r WILL NOT get anymore of my money.

kirk
kirk

Offline PASQUINELL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
I ordered some custom arrows from an arrow maker in my state with six Magnus and six field points. He said he was having trouble getting the two blades broadheads from 3 R ???. Maybe on B/O????
"I can skin a GRIZZ as fast as you can catch um"...HA! stay right there pilgrim I'll be back!
JOHN 3:16

Offline Trad Lad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 12:36:00 PM »
kirkwhitehead,
From the sound of your thread, you probably made 3Rivers very happy too. Doesn't sound like anyone can do anything to make you happy.
good luck
Richard "Pip" Pippenger

Offline pumatrax

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
ordered on 9/9/08 GOT IT TODAY !!! 9/12/08..can't beat that, and it's a LONG way from them to Westcliffe Co. Hats off to Three Rivers !!

Offline bushytail

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »
Their custom service is good.Fast shipping.But i had problems with the Tomahawk ss bow i got.The clear fiberglass cracked.Sent it back,they sent me a new one with a string that was about a foot to short.I had to make one for it.Maybe 50 arrows later,another crack.Sent it back and got my money back.Dale told me sometimes they get a bad batch of clear fiberglass.Bought a Bear Super Kodiak and had no trouble at all.I still order stuff from 3-Rivers,just not a Tomahawk bow.
Harold Wetzler

Offline Mallardstacker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 03:42:00 AM »
Love those folks at 3R.  My orders have all been correct, and delivered on time - most of the time well BEFORE I expected them.     :clapper:

Offline wollybear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »
i must say they treated great. i went their and they spent 3 hours with me.i can say that i am a new shooter and had no ideail what to ask or how.but they did not mine the stupid questions i had. i have to rate them fairly high. i would like to thank them and many trad guys.all of you  have been great thaking time with me.            thank you  :thumbsup:

Offline flightmedic

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »
quint i had just the opposite experience, i called to place a order a week or so ago, and after i gave the young lady my order, she asked me if i had any discount codes, she said if not she had a discount code for 5.95 shipping, dale your doing a great job, my only complaint is i wish the warehouse was open a couple more days for shopping.
Toelke ( Troll)

Striker bow (stinger)

Compton Member
PBS MEMBER
"In the wind he is still alive Fred Bear "

Offline flyguysc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 08:59:00 PM »
What can I say ,Three rivers has been good to me& there products are top notch & arrived sooner than expected
Winners make commitments ,Loser make excuses

Offline Frenchy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 01:31:00 AM »
I must say that this is the best customer service I've ever had via on-line. These guys are really on top of things.

Offline Ironman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
I have found 3Rivers Archery to be the best.

Offline ZanderPommo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 12:37:00 AM »
Id like to start off by saying that 3r customer service is great and theyre shipping speeds are great (though im just s of chi-town)also never had an order mix-up

but im not sure its worth the trade off given the prices.
i can almost always get stuff from other places for 10-30 % cheaper, which totals a ton of $$$
however given their record and the fact that they stock nearly everything im sure ill order from there again, just not when i can find cheaper places, which is very often.
another thing ive noticed is that when ordering their feathers by the hundred, the % of unusable feathers jumped from 0% to 25%! thats right 25%!
perhaps only a singular experience but you wont find me buying them again to find out, i was skrewed on a fourth of my purchase
Zander Pommo
(Alex Pomykalski)

I keep six honest serving men, they taught me all I knew; their names are What and Why and When
and How and Where and Who

Offline 69RECURVE

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »
No one can get it right all the time but it is very frustrating when its on your turn that they get it wrong. For me I live way down here in Florida and as far as I am concened 3Rivers is #1 in my book

Offline cavscout

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »
I live only 3 hours or so from 3 rivers warehouse and have called them twice asking for a catalog and they have never bothered to send me one. I wanted to order from them but i got tired of waiting so i called another company to order a dozen arrows and they shipped them for free. better quality arrows and no shipping cost.the arrows from this company are spine and weight matched. 3-r only match the spine weight.I am sorry but if they dont even bother to send you a catalog after 2 phone calls i dont want to deal with them

Offline m midd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 01:39:00 AM »
i order almost everything from 3R, every order i have placed has been right on the money. the shipping is really fast.
Traditional Bowhunters of Arkansas

Offline Davo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
I have placed two orders. One got to me in 3 days and the other is in route with a confirmation of shipping recieved the next day.  I did appreciate one of the experts talking to me for 30 minutes discussing arrow spine and shaft selection and helping with my order.  I have had a good experience.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."  The Duke

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©