INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: RER LITTLE RIVER "WOW"  (Read 159 times)

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
RER LITTLE RIVER "WOW"
« on: August 24, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »
Wow I forgot what a great little longbow these Little Rivers are! Shell surprised me with one of the first Little River longbows Kevin made. It is the one I Feild tested for him. I have been shooting it almost everyday since I got it. And I gotta say it shoots sweet. It is 56" and I draw it a full 29" with no problems. She is fast and quiet and dead in the hand.I know alot of peoplebeen going nuts for the Vortex but for those who just don't care for the reverse grips try a Lttle River you will love. Fit and finish are super.      
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline Shifting Shadow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: RER LITTLE RIVER "WOW"
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »
sticshooter,

It sure looks well made. Is that bacote for the limbs? What about the handle? Do they start at $385?

Bob
"Keep the bow you like or you will be looking forever." -H.J.

One bow. One arrow. My ideal.

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »
Bob they are $395.00 to start. I goota say that I really could kick myself for NOT getting one of these Little Rivers when they first came out. Like I said for those who do not care for a Reverse handle this fits the bill Great. And Yes them are Bocote vaneers and Osage cores with rosewood riser and osage accents stripes and rosewood and bocote overlays front and back.<><

TGMM

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 07:53:00 AM »
Frank
Nice looking bow, hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying this new one piece recurve. See you in a couple of months.
 Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »
I gotta say I really love shooting this little bow. If your looking for a short longbow ya gotta take a look at the Little River. It's a tough choice when it comes time to pick a bow to shoot now . Should I shoot the Vortex or the Little river. lately its been the LR!<><

TGMM

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©