INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Mark Baker's Music CDs  (Read 206 times)

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mark Baker's Music CDs
« on: July 15, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
While at ATAR06 I finally did what I have been threatening to do for a couple years now (slow, huh?) and got Mark Baker's Music CDs (with a little help from my friends    ;)   ). I just wanted to say that I wish I had done it sooner. Good music. The early one has a number of my favorites, from when I was a DJ, cleverly redone to fit our Trad lifestyle and penchants. The recent one, on the other hand, is all Mark's original work and is only that much better than the first. Ya done good, Mark, and I think every traditional archer (not to mention other folks too) should have both of your CD's. Best of luck with them and when the next one is issued I promise not to wait so long. Bless your heart (and your talent).
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Mark Baker's Music CDs
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
ttt

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Lee Viv

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »
Agree 100 percent, Bernie.  I bought em both last year, and never get tired of listening to them.

Lee

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
A-yuh!   ;)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©