INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Tree Saddle vs Sneaky Sak  (Read 163 times)

Online dnovo

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Tree Saddle vs Sneaky Sak
« on: July 09, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
Any one have personal experience with either of these and how do they compare to each other. The sneaky sak is much cheaper but does it work as well?

Dan
PBS regular
UBM life member
Compton

Offline Olebow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Tree Saddle vs Sneaky Sak
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »
Dan:  I don't have any experience with the tree saddle, but have a sneaky sak that I have used with success for quite a few years now.
It can be used either facing the tree or facing out from the tree like a regular tree stand.  It allows ya to either sit in it or stand on--and move around on-- existing tree limbs.
It's main attraction is it's light weight and ability to fit into a fanny pack.  Trees with good limbs are best, but with three or four steps in the pack too, it is amazing how many trees ya can access.  Good Luck, Olebow

Offline Pete Darby

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 07:29:00 AM »
You should do a search on sneaky sak and tree saddle.  There is a wealth of replies out there, both here and on the ***********.

I haven't used a sneaky sak but I love my tree saddle.  360 degree of shooting just by walking in a circle around the tree. Comfortable and easy to shoot out of.
Pete Darby

Offline foxbo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
Once I got use to my leather model tree saddle, I hardly ever use any of my other stands. It puts the fun back in treestand hunting. I don't think deer can spot you as easily in a tree saddle as compared to a regular stand either. Great product!
N/A

Offline gobbler10ga

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 09:20:00 AM »
did a search on sneaky sak but cant find it
TEAM HILLBILLY

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©