INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Rancho Safari Catquiver IV  (Read 152 times)

Offline Grizzlystix

• Trad Bowhunter
Rancho Safari Catquiver IV
« on: November 08, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
My "wife & kids"  bought it for me off ebay for my 40th BD next week...smokin smokin deal for brand new! Man this thing is the Catquivers A$$ of quivers! It is so light and comfortable, and arrow retrieval is shockingly easy and silent. I had tried my buddies Cat III and hated it, but this thing is a big step above. I have been traipsing around the bush behind my house with it on and it is like I am wearing nothing (well, not that kind of nothing), doesn't catch on anything, and I can keep my bow naked which is my preference.

Offline stripe55

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rancho Safari Catquiver IV
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
Have the IV myself and it's the cats pajamas!! the arrow protection and accessability is great and the way it is all incorparated into the really well designed pack is top notch. For anyone that doesn't like to shoot with a quiver on the bow I would dare say that this is ultimate set up. I really wish I would have had one on my elk hunt several years ago, perfect for hunting on the ground, now I hang it on a limb when I'm in a tree. My only issue was the loud SMELL of the glue used on the foam of the quiver, took several washes and a long hang in the pines to make it huntable. A very small consideration I know but really the only negative. Great product Jerry!!!!
"no sleep 'til 55"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©