INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: come're deer  (Read 187 times)

Offline wiqitbear

• Trad Bowhunter
come're deer
« on: October 19, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
I think I am spelling it right "come're deer". It is a product that was for sale on tv with Hank Parker promoting it. I was wondering if any one has every used it and what their thoughts were about it. They claim that the deer will eat whatever it is sprayed on fescue,dead cedar,ect.
I have spent half my life in the woods bowhunting, the other half was just a waste of time!

Offline Okie man

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: come're deer
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 06:56:00 AM »
I bought the quart of concentrate and diluted it 3oz to the pint with distilled water in a spray bottle and sprayed it on a log and the dead grass about 12yds in front of my stand and had a few does and a button buck nosing around in it for about 20-30 minutes.  The next day I had a forkhorn and a 6 pt both come up and stick their noses right in the stuff and sniff around it giving me perfect broadside shots that I muffed when they ducked my arrows or I shot over them.  That was on the weekend a couple of weeks ago when a cool front came through.  I've only been out one other day since and found that the area where I sprayed the stuff is pretty pawed up.  So I sprayed some more down and it is supposed to be cool again this weekend.  So guess where I'll be?  Anyway it's spelled c'mere deer and you have to order it from their website, cmeredeer.com and it's kinda pricey.  Shipping and all for the quart of concentrate that makes 2 gals if you mix it 2oz to the pint was $31 and some change.  It looks like it works but I have to do my part to close the deal.
When the moment of truth arrives, the time for preparation has passed

Offline vtbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 07:48:00 AM »
I have read other that have used it have seen increased deer activity in there hunting spots.  
The info-mercial sure makes it lkook good huh.  LOL

I considered trying the liquid stuff too.
$32 is expensive but I have spent more on other stuff just to be out there.
I may give it a try...
"When my bow sings, an arrow zings, the broadhead stings; its just the whisper of death....." -Me

Offline AZStickman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 08:11:00 AM »
This thread is being closed on the Pow Wow Forum.....I've moved an active copy of this thread over to the Product Review forum..... Terry
"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.".. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline LostNation_Larry

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
My hunting partner has tried this.  He can tell the deer are hitting it but he has not had one come by during daylight.  Don't know what to say.

I don't know why but every time I tried baiting deer they seem to only hit the bait at night.

Larry
www.lostnationarchery.com
Where "Traditional" means "Personal Service."

Offline Kildog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
I got suckered and bought the concentrate and the powder.....the deer have not touched it but the raccoons love it!!! Got them on game cam working it over....The seem to be interested in other things...just my experience. KD
Muddy Bayou Stick Shooters
Arkansas Bowhunters Association(Life Member)
Traditional Bowhunters of Arkansas
Central Arkansas Bowhunters

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©