INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 3DB ARMGUARD!!!  (Read 209 times)

Offline RightTrailWrongTime

• Trad Bowhunter
3DB ARMGUARD!!!
« on: October 18, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »
Hello all, just recieved my 3db armguard from Mike and absolutely love it, went out in the back yard last night(very dark) to try it out after fletching up some new arrows, works great, excellant craftsmanship and Mike was a pleasure to deal with. For those of you who haven't tried one of these you're missing out on a great product!
ONLY IN THE WOODS AND FIELDS DO I FEEL ALIVE, LIKE A HUNTER FROM TIMES PAST, ALTHOUGH THE HISS OF MY ARROW GOES FORTH, I AM TAKEN BACK, IT IS MY ESCAPE...

Offline mike g

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 3DB ARMGUARD!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »
Todd.
    Thanks, Very happy that you like the Armguard...  :thumbsup:
"Mike your friend In Traditional archery" (M.A.L.)
 www.mikesarcheryleather.com
Leather Armguards,Quivers,and Accessories, Mike's Archery Leather
"Rinehart 3D Target Dealer"
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline RightTrailWrongTime

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »
Mike, I was going to send you an e-mail but was so thrilled that I posted here first, anyhow thank you again, great work and I'll definately order from you again when I need something else. I'll be showing it around to the guys at the shop tonight! Take care and best wishes.
ONLY IN THE WOODS AND FIELDS DO I FEEL ALIVE, LIKE A HUNTER FROM TIMES PAST, ALTHOUGH THE HISS OF MY ARROW GOES FORTH, I AM TAKEN BACK, IT IS MY ESCAPE...

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 07:18:00 PM »
My sentiments perzactly!
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Lost Arra

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »
I got Mike's armguard in the kids auction and he made me a Hunter model with the 3DB attachment and it just might be the perfect armguard. I still like my regular Hunter but the new one is so quick, easy and secure.

Offline Lost Arra

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »
I failed to mention that Mike really made this "Auction Armguard" very special with a lot of extra stitching, extra ventilation holes of varying sizes and even dyeing within the ventilation holes.

I went hunting this morning and all of my hunting buddies commented on the quality.

Hopefully I can post some pics.

Offline DeanD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
I'm new to the forum but I also purchased a 3DB from Mike about six weeks ago.  I LOVE the fit and function of this guard.  Though I haven't "bloodied" it yet, we have spent a few days afield....very comfortable and works like a champ.

Thanks, Mike.  :thumbsup:
“…perhaps our grandsons, having never seen a wild river, will never miss the chance to set a canoe in singing waters…glad I shall never be young without wild country to be young in.”

-Aldo Leopold

Offline OB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 08:42:00 PM »
Amazing craftsmanship, looks great, not all gawdy and stuff.  On and off in milliseconds, great price, super fast shipping, AND he's a vet!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©