INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Eclipse Broadhead question  (Read 170 times)

Offline chri5917

• Trad Bowhunter
Eclipse Broadhead question
« on: October 07, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »
Has anyone used these broadheads?  Even better, has someone used them with a screw in adapter?  I'm very interested in them, being that they're produced in my neck of the woods and the advertising sounds good, but I suppose that's what advertising is supposed to do.  I'm shooting Easton 2117s, if that makes a differrence.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Shooting and hunting may be expensive, but it's cheaper than a shrink.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Eclipse Broadhead question
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 07:51:00 PM »
See thread on Elephants With A Bow (or close to that), recent post by Beartracker about Eclipse. I have used them now for two years on his suggestion. I can't say much from experience as I've only harvested a couple squirrels with them but I really like how they look, fly, sharpen, hold an edge, the teflon coating, and everything else "Broadhead" about them. Hope soon (if I get to feeling better) to score a deer with one.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Ron Vought

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Eclipse Broadhead question
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »
Awesome broadheads! I have used them since the day they arrived. I like the fact that they stay sharp especially when removing them out of a quiver while hunting. The metal is hard and the Teflon coating is a real plus too.

Ron

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©