INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: WOODSANDWATEROUTDOORS.COM Hip Quiver  (Read 171 times)

Offline nontypical

• Trad Bowhunter
WOODSANDWATEROUTDOORS.COM Hip Quiver
« on: September 06, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »
Received my hip quiver from Steve very shortly after e-mailing him that I would be happy to field test his hip quiver.Upon opening the box I can tell right away it was a quality piece.Workmanship is definately there.The quiver body itself has a slide-bar system on it, which makes it easy to take off and put on while the belt loop stays on you.It also has a strap w/buckle which goes around the arrows so on your way to and from stand you dont loose any arrows,which I found to be a help since Im pushing 280 and am not too stealthy going thru brush!!One modification I did do was pulled the foam out and cut it in half.The quiver came with the hood filled w/foam,which ment either pushing your BH's all the way in which could dull some what or halfway and exposeing them(ouch!)Cutting the foam in half let me push them 1/2 into the foam firmly and they were now DOWN into the hood protected and protecting me.Which left me with an extra piece of foam when years later this one wears out!!Takeing it to 3-D shoots and the woods,letting friends play with it also could'nt find anything wrong w/it.Except..it could use a small loop(d-ring) to hang from your stand.I would without a doubt recommend this quality product to ALL !!! I know this is looong but, when I find a product I like I go on..on..on   :D  Steve you have a winner here.

THANKS FOR LISTENING
PETE
  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
BLACK WIDOWS
MORRISON ILF
TITAN/CENTAUR
BLACK MAGIC/CENTUAR
BOB LEES
BIG CHEVYS

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©