INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Martin Savannah Longbow  (Read 159 times)

Offline Scott Greaves

• Trad Bowhunter
Martin Savannah Longbow
« on: July 05, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
I have been shooting a Savannah longbow for awhile now- My first impressions were that it was fast and very shootable, after a couple of weeks and a lot of shooting, I have decided that for the price you get a lot more than you would expect or I should say - you get what you expect from Martin Traditional Bows. the workmanship is great and overall look is custom. As far as speed it does well- my bow 52# @ 28" shoots a 460gr arrow at a respectable 178fps with string muffs attached, This is with Dacron string. I am sure that ff string would add a few- but why- it is a quiet performer as is. A great buy in todays custom world. We are adding the Martin line to our list of great bows.

Scott Greaves

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Martin Savannah Longbow
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 08:01:00 PM »
Yeah, I just received mine today in the mail.FAST.STABLE.DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.I was afraid it was to short(traded a Dream Catcher 65# for it)and would be difficult to shoot .I may have to get rid of all my bows and trade /sell for Savanah's.I have several Top name custom bows and other productons as well...This bow preforms with the best of em.10+/10. Thanks,MOHIKN

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©