INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Shadow Hawk Recurves  (Read 161 times)

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
Shadow Hawk Recurves
« on: April 19, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »
Does any body know anthying about shadow hawk recurves?
how fast are they,what carecteristics.I noticed the price and i thought it was low,$475   :thumbsup:  good fer me  ;)  

:)    :)    :)

Offline kramfunk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Shadow Hawk Recurves
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 04:29:00 PM »
Hello,
 I have a Shadow Hawk recurve on order. I had never shot one but I had heard that they were fantastic shooters. A friend of mine had shot one and said it was amazing. I contacted John Sherlock,the bowyer, and told him what I wanted. He is probably the nicest guy I have ever spoken to in my entire life. I explained what I wanted and that I was disabled so the slightest bit of handshock feels like a truck to me.He explained that if I was not happy I could return it to him within 30 days for a full refund. How could you lose? a win win situation. I should have my bow in June. If you like,stay in touch and I would be happy to let ya know how I like it. I ordered my bow with cocobolo,bloodwood,ebony and quilted maple limbs with a carbon core. Give John a call. You will be happy when you hang up the phone, I promise!!All the best... Mark, Staten Island. NY   Kramfunk@aol.com

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©