INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Sportsman's Bible  (Read 225 times)

Offline Charles Sorrells

• Trad Bowhunter
Sportsman's Bible
« on: April 07, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
Not an advertisement, but a heads up for you about a new bible being published and on the market here in the next week(s).  It is called the Sportsman's Bible and a pastor friend of mine was the driving force behind it.  It is set up to accompany the hunter in the woods.  Has hunting related inserts throughout the bible relating to hunting and faith.  In the front is a record section to record your hunts and such.  Really neat idea for hunters.  Look for it out soon and if you have friend that is lost get them a copy and guide them through it.  If you would take them on a hunt of a lifetime, why not show them their trophy of a lifetime in salvation through Jesus Christ our Savior.
"When the Lord is your guide, you never hunt alone."

Offline Whiteraven

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sportsman's Bible
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 01:01:00 AM »
Sounds very interesting.  :saywhat:  I'll definatly keep my eyes open for it. It sounds like a perfect christmas gift to give to my boys, on the lords birthday.  :D  

Whiteraven
-------------------------------
    The place where God calls you is the place where you deep gladness and the worlds deep hunger meey.{Fredrick Buechner}

Offline Errorhead

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »
Where might I find a copy of this? Is there any online sales for it? Thanks
Shannon Clifton

Offline Charles Sorrells

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 09:26:00 AM »
I talked to the editor the other day and he said there has been a short delay.  I will re-post when I here when it is released.
Charles

Offline Charles Sorrells

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 06:05:00 PM »
I got a copy of this bible the other day and it really is a nice item.  Old and New Testament wrapped in a duralble non-reflective cover.  It is around $19.99 and available at any Christian book store and I look for the other major retailers to carry it too.  If you can't find it on the shelf ask for it because it is that new.

He hung for me, so I hang with Him.
Take up your cross daily.
Charles

Offline camocowboy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »
My daughter gave me one for fathers day. It's just the right size to go into the backpack. Bring glasses though, the print is very small.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©