INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Quiver Caddy  (Read 287 times)

Offline Doug Campbell

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Quiver Caddy
« on: March 15, 2004, 09:01:00 AM »
Review for Mark’s Quiver Caddy:

Three years ago when we came to Montana I was thinking about something different from the Catquiver I’d been using for the past several years and  a bow quiver just had never appealed to me. Shortly after that I met Mark Baker and he offered me one of the Quiver Caddies he makes. I bought a used Bearhug quiver and mounted it up.

After using it for the last three years I’ve got to say it works very well for me. My arrows are carried just below waist level and are easy to control and access. Slipping the quiver on and off when needed is easy and quick. When slipping thru brush I can swivel the quiver wherever I need it or when I find myself crawling up on a critter I just slip it off and carry it or slide it ahead of me. When tree stand hunting the quiver hangs from a strap beside the stand within easy reach.

I’m not sure the ideal quiver is out there yet but Mark’s little idea here seems to work pretty good for me for now. Check it out at

http://www.yellowstonerustics.com/caddy1.htm
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith

Offline Mark Baker

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Quiver Caddy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »
Hey guys...I have been getting a few inquiries on these, and I have'nt yet updated the website for ordering (you can still check it out and read about it there!).  If anyone is interested in a quiver caddy, I'm selling them for $25.00 plus $4.00 s/h - pay by check or money order to Mark Baker.   Mail it to me at 5046 US 89 South, Livingston, MT  59047....please specify right or left hand :>)   -  if you have any further questions, email me at woodwizard@ycsi.net or give me a call 1-406-222-6052.   Thanks.  - Mark
My head is full of wanderlust, my quiver's full of hope.  I've got the urge to walk the prairie and chase the antelope! - Nimrod Neurosis

Offline Scott Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 10:46:00 PM »
Hey guys this is a cool little caddy... I just
got mine today, I'm gonna mount a little quicky
3 quiver on mine. These little rascals are built
real well and neat as heck.
             keep em' sharp,
                    Scott   :thumbsup:
He who sacrifices freedom for safety deserves neither.
~Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mike/MO

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »
I used one for the first time this past month in Texas. It worked very well for me while I wondered around back in the brush. If you have hunted in the Texas brush you know that everything is grabbing at your equipment. I was surprised how well it worked in those conditions and the fact that I just strated to use it. I'll give it a workout this spring during the turkey season as well as the fall deer season. I really think I'm going to like it.

Mike
"Don't take life too seriously. It isn't permanent."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©