INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Mike's Archery leathers - "Arrow Holster"  (Read 348 times)

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mike's Archery leathers - "Arrow Holster"
« on: February 05, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
I slipped my new "Arrow Holster" on my belt to do some shooting/practice. I have to tell you that I really like the feel and simplicity of this
"stay out of the way" quiver. Needless to say the craftsmanship and hand stitching will make it one that folks will want to hand down for generations, and it will last that long. However it is so light, easy, and natural feeling on the hip that a person would not want to give it up any time early in life. Outstanding design and work, as usual, from Mike's Archery Leathers. It has a nice, handy feature of a sheath for file or pencil too. The more I use it, the more it becomes my "go to" quiver - for me, that's at practice and/or 3D. - others may very well also like it for hunting but I use a bow quiver. You can see it either/both on his web site or mine (links are in all of our posts, you know).
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Dan in N FL

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Mike's Archery leathers - "Arrow Holster"
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 09:50:00 AM »
I recently got one of Mikes Hunter Side Quivers It's really nice. Great quality worksmanship, I especiall like the clip, It's covered in Leather so it looks traditional, but you can clip on to your belt in no time at all, it has become my "go to" quiver.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »
Yep, all of Mike's "leathers" are quality goodies. I sold about 4 of his AGs around here and those folks love those. This new Arrow Holster (someone asked on another thread) costs only $40.00 plus shipping. A Couple of Jacksons well spent IMO

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »
Got me one too...thanks mike this is one of the best side quivers I have ever used...thanks mark#78
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline Steve in Canton

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »
Received my armguard and arrow holsterless than one week after placing my order even though I had to send him a money order.  Not many people would send out their products without full payment.  This is what makes people on this web site so great to buy or trade with.  By the way the arrow holster and armguard are both top notch work that I would gladdly recomend to any Tradegang Member and you could not ask for better customer service.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »
The more you use them the more you are gonna fall for them - both. You're right about Mike too.  :)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Huntswithbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 05:59:00 PM »
Saw the arrow holster here on tradgang, emailed Mike, ordered one and matching arm guard, it was in the mail before I sent payment. Great workmenship, practical, and is quiver of choice when out shooting target or 3D. Bow quiver when hunting.

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »
Mike made me an armgard and matching pouch both have awesome craftsmanship..

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©